Useful SEO tools

Welcome to link building blog. I just want to share my experience and knowledge in link building and detail discuss forum link building method.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Onpage Optimization

I am discussing about link building in this blog. But before building links we must do on-page optimization. You should learn some theories to do optimization or you can use a free tool to get the work done.

Let me show you a nice tool.

http://www.w3optimizer.com/



You have to enter your URL and targeted keyword. Now lets see the results.



This is a handy tool for people who have less knowledge in SEO. You can refer following link to get more info about the tool and the author.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1180952

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for share this info
    I have check my page with http://www.w3optimizer.com/, and the result is good, but I have to make some improvement

    Learn SEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a cool checker tool. Your blog contains pretty handy articles and I wish you could update your posts here... or did you move to another address?

    SEO UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. On page optimization are done internally of your web site or blog site, you just to be more aware that your site need to pass in a w3 to help it to be easily crawl and index by the search engine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is very beautiful. I want this type of information but not get anywhere and now I got from your post. You should continue do this type of post.
    Delhi Call Girls
    Call Girls in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Followers